Saturday, December 19, 2009

Air In Testicle Testicle Area Question?

Testicle area question? - air in testicle

I had an operation in May BACK .... I had my appendicitis ..... and since I felt that feeling type of air in the testicles ... AND LAW .... That's when I feel a time .... And when times PEE ... Or, if you step on gas sometimes .... or when ...... JUSTIFIED Sometimes it feels like too much air in me for some reason or another ... It's like a bit of grief .... occurs only once in a while ... not all the time ... but often enough to worry .... I wonder it is a symptom of the party after the operation, or the feeling that my investment why not ..... or what do you think you could .... Could It Be ... Testicular cancer or any other cancer ... Should I concerned about ....????

No comments:

Post a Comment