Saturday, December 26, 2009

Credit Cards For Credit That Needs Improvement Has Anyone With Fair Credit (credit Score Of 620-660) Been Able To Get A Credit Card With....?

Has anyone with fair credit (credit score of 620-660) been able to get a credit card with....? - credit cards for credit that needs improvement

I have for these sites have options for very bad credit, bad credit, fair credit, good, etc., and I look at the Capital One .... especially for those who has the credit needs to be improved ... Has anybody this card in particular? What was your credit score?

I have a credit score of 630 and a credit card guaranteed unsecured Mine was good ... I have already spent payments because of financial difficulties ... I paid and closed the accounts of the past, except for a car loan and was looking for a new beginning ~ I have no credit card credit more ....

No comments:

Post a Comment