Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Vitiligo Treatment More Condition_symptoms What Is An Effective Treatment For Vitiligo?

What is an effective treatment for vitiligo? - vitiligo treatment more condition_symptoms

My wife has small patches of vitiligo (white patches without pigmentation) in the legs. Are small, but very much aware of her car, and they have to wear makeup if it is concealing a skirt that goes near or above the knee. In addition, no Michael Jackson jokes. It uses a supplement called Herbal Kalawala, but if you work, is extremely slow. Does anyone know of any other treatments that have proven to be effective?

3 comments:

miZZme said...

Shur Hello vitiligo are you?
they have seen a dermatologist?
Not all small objects vitiligo.
He and I vitligo Tinea versicolor usually in the summer.
see our pityriasis versicolor and see if it what your wife is not comparable.
hide the truth, I am almost no cure for vitiligo, and some means to take months or years, without progress in all

I tried not to use too much, can not overcome shell must say I'm on my knees and toes, and believe me, I wear shorts in summer and only 19
So when summer comes Im gonna a little shy, but overcome evil, according to the motto "not about what others think, fear, nobody's perfect!
Good luck!

Bluebear said...

I have vitiligo and the years have not heard that something works. His wife may need only the fact that to accept it a little differently. She needs your support and acceptance.
Be sure to use sunscreen because it has no melanin in these places, but I know it's hard to remember!

Bluebear said...

I have vitiligo and the years have not heard that something works. His wife may need only the fact that to accept it a little differently. She needs your support and acceptance.
Be sure to use sunscreen because it has no melanin in these places, but I know it's hard to remember!

Post a Comment