Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hot To Use Noise Reduction 2.0h Noise Reduction For Apartment?

Noise reduction for apartment? - hot to use noise reduction 2.0h

I live in an apartment 2Bedroom, which is a busy street. Vehicular noise is constant. Unfortunately (well, maybe not) can in Hawaii, where it is hot, so I (do not close the window or an A / owner of the Policy Unit C). What are ways to reduce noise in the room? Get the carpet? (I) tile. I close the windows and let the ceiling fan, but wondered if there is another idea. Please let me know. Thank you!

2 comments:

Jake N said...

It is not difficult to solve. Get the bushes along the road. It is not too high, but probably 3 meters or less. To kill a lot of noise depends on how thick they are. You can also try a fence, but more or less the sound is reflected, not included.

Curtains and even a little, but not much.

Carpet only real impact of noise from the house, not outside.

Learning is fun! said...

Earplugs. Snoring Seriously, my husband and I could not sleep at night until I began to wear earplugs to bed. They are awesome, and I wish that I had in my life before I sleep very easily. The soft wear earplugs at work in the factories are the best.
Poor, who lives in Hawaii, emerging business houses for a while and you live in Bavaria, Germany?

Post a Comment