Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kitten Weight Chart My Persian Kitten Of 6 Month Is 2.50 Kgs Is She Underweight? Does Spaying Helps Her Improve Physically?

My persian kitten of 6 month is 2.50 kgs is she underweight? Does spaying helps her improve physically? - kitten weight chart

She has already twice in the heat this month, I spoke to the vet and spay appointment for next week, so it will help to improve them, and staying physically healthy. I pay attention to the cleanliness of his coming every day and feed her Royal Canin Persian Kitten 32 (sec). Can someone send me the curve of the weight of the cat .. Link
THANKS A LOT

1 comment:

doormous... said...

I know there are many good reasons for your pet spayed ... This device improves the physical ... I must say that, although many have changed their service animals is usually somewhat less active (not for all animals) and put a little weight. Preventable through the game ... one of those laser pen light and leave the high beam is projected. Be careful not to shine directly on the eyes because they could cause damage to your hearing. Encourage him to play. Pull the rope behind you from time to time and get up the stairs ... If you have any.

Please check the link below to continue research on sterilization and castration. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment