Friday, January 1, 2010

Pcmcia To Usb Adaptor 16-BIT PCMCIA USB 1.1 Adaptor?

16-BIT PCMCIA USB 1.1 Adaptor? - pcmcia to usb adaptor

I have an old Compaq Armada 4131T with a 133 MHz Pentium I in him. Since it is lightweight and can be used much, except: A lightweight Web server running Windows 2k. Unfortunately I can not find work 16-bit network card, but can not find a USB. Your adapter available that are equipped with standard 16-bit compatible, or I can (no luck professional indemnity insurance for high-end desktop applications, but I try to) avoid high energy consumption.

1 comment:

MG1999 said...

I am not clear what you are looking for. Would a USB adapter into the PCMCIA slot and put the work on W2k? Or do you want a network card that is inserted into the PCMCIA slot?

In any case, what should be more careful with (16-bit question) is the tension that gives the card slot. There are (at least) 2 PCMCIA slots styles. Higher provide 5 volts to the card. The last offer only 3 (I think). Look at all the cards are almost identical, but avoid anything labeled differently inserting a card into a slot with a voltage error.

Make sure the style is yours, and you are looking for a card with the correct voltage. You probably shop in the "world's largest flea market find" what you want.

Post a Comment