Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Green Dress For Marge I Need MAJOR Costume Ideas! No Amateurs Here! :-D?

I need MAJOR costume ideas! No amateurs here! :-D? - green dress for marge

Ok, last year was Marge Simpson. Awesome, I had a wig, bought the green dress is right, and I had to find large red pearls (fake) and no rest until you find the perfect red shoe. But wait there for tanning material used to make my skin orange! My friend was the leader (forgot his name), the film "A Clockwork Orange." He had the team together, have a jockstrap worn on the outside, put the stick, put a hat, and even lets me do it! Makeup and false eyelashes for one eye. We are not amateurs when it comes to our suits, but we have no new ideas all! So, where are my other professionals? I need ideas for this year! Nothing is out of reach!

5 comments:

Henry_Te... said...

V in V for Vendetta

LucyPooB... said...

The Phantom of the Opera and Christine?

Dinosaur said...

Your friend can the mind to, and you could have a wife, Carol, Lotta lady or whatever. and I like the idea that V for Vendetta, could be the w / man in the mask and your BF could shave his head and outfits with a little orange.

Flagada said...

Discover some of the couple costume ideas here: http://costumzee.com/view/2006/09/29/cos ... not really good (example: Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky)!

girl said...

Wow, that's your story very impressive! Heres what I found. Befo, these are excellent ideas, I might add.
Hawaiian Punch:

One person should dress like a boxer (boxing shorts, boxing gloves, lines) under the eyes, while the other person dresses like the hula girl (loincloth bikini top and a necklace of flowers).

Wizard of Oz Characters:
Wilma and Fred Flintstone
Rose - Titanic
All you need is a robe. A big hat and shoes really cool. A little makeup and hair and make you look like Rose Dawson Titanic.
Lucy and Ricky (I Love Lucy)
Charo: * The ability to speak a little Spanish Sentance really fast
* Red Wig
* Sparkly red dress (knee length)
* High Heels (can not fall too high!)
*Bring a guitar (optional)
Remember to say it, too, "Cuchi-Cuchi"!

Mr.Wonka Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the original or the one with Johnny Depp)
An Oompa Loompa

Lucky Lucky Charms

Elvis

I hope that helped =)

Post a Comment