Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stratitec Card Reader Problem With My Stratitec Card Reader, Easy 10pts For Computer Smart People?

Problem with my Stratitec card reader, easy 10pts for computer smart people? - stratitec card reader

Where, for the great job
I plug in and put my SD card and a pop-up asking: "What he did after" and I only locations that would be to open files.
It was well suited to month.

but now when I close it and put on the card does not pass.

I see in each unit, and it's like it (or not) read by my computer, but when I address myself, I get the balloon that says "Mass Storage Device", so obviously reading.

Why does the pop-up a rule that allows me to make a folder to open files?
Why not pop-up custom?

I would appreciate any help, it is easier through the messages that I give to explain, MSN and AIM, just in your response.

10 points easy and really appreciate it. : D

1 comment:

Richard said...

Perhaps that is because the SD card is damaged. I had a similar problem with my MS Duo card reader works fine, but not the card or even a computer store to open.

Post a Comment