Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why Does The Sound In Megavideo Lag My Notes Don't Sound On My Guitar?

My notes don't sound on my guitar? - why does the sound in megavideo lag

I had this question twice and I only ask you once more answers.Please read everything until the end.

Ok, so I'm playing just a bit differently in my guitar.I 's new single, but if I can run all the time, my notes sound.I not piece by piece, but not fast.

Even if I try to Section 22 of the last string bending, does not seem to help too.Can someone?

Here is my guitar: http://i42.tinypic.com/2eocrgw.jpg
Here's my amp: http://i40.tinypic.com/vpf9kw.jpg
And here is a little video of me show you what is wrong and ask for your help: http://www.megavideo.com/?v=486DGW6H

No sound on video.I double cela.je not know the ropes in: 1.28 if you helps you.

If I can help someone, or if you want to spend a little time to help, here's my MSN: chad9292@hotmail.com

I video chat and show what is wrong.

The configuration that I use when I play are the same as the picture settings.

I also play "Enter Sandman" Only if that helps.

1 comment:

Somedude said...

OK, if you do not improvise, it should probably slow. If you go too fast, it's just the fingers are not working at this speed, because they do not usually go so fast. Start slowly, and if you have a master tempo, then you can slowly increase the speed. It is slow and cumbersome, but if you are determined enough, it's worth it, believe me! They will show in no time!

Then the problem of folding is, he can easily increase the volume. It could not only be able to hear the sounds (which happens more than you think) and simply increase the volume. That or have a dead box. But you say that only if it then maybe you can break a fingerChain. Continued pressure on the fork, take the chain drive of your choice or plucking hand and fold quickly and keep your finger pressed.

We hope to help everybody!

Post a Comment