Friday, February 12, 2010

Pictures Of Wesson Cooking Oil How To Tell The Difference Between A Interarms PPK/S And A Smith And Wesson PPK/S?

How to tell the difference between a Interarms PPK/S and a Smith and Wesson PPK/S? - pictures of wesson cooking oil

Hello people need help, I really would like a Walther PPK / S, but I want the S & W, but it's hard to tell with pictures online when you see the right side of the weapon. Is there anything that makes me, whether this is an S & W if I will help watching the left side? Thanks

3 comments:

tim said...

The trigger for the Sierra more rounded, at least what I saw. I love the version of Smith, indeed, make great guns.

M2HB said...

The Inter-arm was made in Germany by Walter and built much better than the S & W, which is manufactured under license in the U.S., I have reason to examine the fire and my daughter has a PPK Smith and is back for the service twice and pinned you ever been a friend of mine had a Walther PPK / s, which had never been any problems and the adaptation and the last one was much better (the PPK / s is a PPK more grip on the federal match for the import )

Jeff said...

Hmmm ..... Most of the suppliers to send photos or e-mail address if you saw an auction house.

When you see the other side of a photo as an image and can not say where he was the weapon, because it does not get marked on the gun in the picture ... How can we tell anyone?

Post a Comment